- Unhappy key accounts
- Customers don’t understand your value proposition
- Inaccurate forecasts
- Weak forecasting skills
- Low sales force motivation
- High sales force turnover
- Sales results not aligned with company strategy
- Customer value matching
- Value word equations
- Forecasting fundamentals
- Intermediate forecasting
- Compensation plan design
- Quota setting
The E-learning Advantage
- Start immediately. Visit our e-learning portal now and start a course.
- Learn by watching; let us show you how.
- Tap the latest thinking; don’t wait years for a book to be published.
- Utilize the latest technology: instructor videos, screen recordings, voice-overs, interactive exercises, quizzes, etc.
- Download spreadsheets and databases, replicate the calculations, then apply to your own situation.
- Move at your own pace, and learn when convenient for you.
- Spend much less than in-person training.
- Track progress through quizzes.
- Avoid boring books and tons of technical jargon.
- Get certified, and download a graduation certificate at the end of the course.